Sobriety Coach Gemma Sheppard joins me on this week's episode to talk about her sobriety journey, living abroad, and dealing with anxiety while traveling.
Meet the Guest:
Gemma is a psychologist turned sobriety coach with a passion for helping people and yoga!
Gemma has spent the last two-to-three years breaking up with alcohol, slowly but surely. Like anything in life, it hasn't been linear. It's been a journey of ups and downs.
Gemma's goal as a coach is to help you get from where you are now to where you want to be.
Gemma believes that if you want to carry on drinking, you can. You need to explore and test your boundaries to decide if you want to keep alcohol as a bit on the side or entirely ditch it for good! She helps you analyze your beliefs, set goals, anticipate challenges, and identify your resources.
Connect with my Guest!
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/soulcare_by_gemma/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/4079739725415424
Follow the Fun with Friends Podcast!
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/funwithfriendspodcast/
- Twitter: twitter.com/funfriendspod1
- Website: www.couttscreations.com/podcasts
- Sponsor the Pod: https://couttscreations.com/podcast-sponsorship-opportunities/
Be sure to like, subscribe, rate, and review!
Do you have questions or comments?
You can text or call us on our hotline: 252.419.6004, and we will include them on a future episode of the Podcast!
CALL US AT: 252-419-6004 and leave a message.
Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/CouttsCreations)