Every week Katie and Allie will be sharing their thoughts on the movies, TV shows, online concerts and other content that they’ve been streaming. Join them and their special guests as they discuss what their streaming.
Join Katie and Allie this week as they chat about their viewing experience at the 22nd Nevermore Film Festival. Created in 1999, the Nevermore Film Festival is a juried competition festival which programs brand-new genre films at the Carolina Theatre of Durham.
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nevermorefilmfestival
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nevermorefilmfestival/?ref=page_internal
- Website: https://nevermore.eventive.org/welcome?fbclid=IwAR3VAzUkE6wzBHUT9604HBg-YzNhgfbWdAhwcIPiL-eKT1lcki-pjSpudx0
You can follow us on social media as well!
- Instagram: @funwithfriendspodcast and @coutts_creations
- Twitter: @funfriendspod1
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: couttscreations.com
If you’re enjoying the podcast be sure to like, subscribe, rate, and review!
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU! Call into the podcast and leave us a voice message. Tell us what you’re watching, what you thought about it, and leave a recommendation. You can also tell us what you thought about the movie, show, or concert that we cover and we will share it on our mini-sodes!
CALL US AT: 252-419-6004 and leave a message.
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/funwithfriendspodcast/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/funwithfriendspodcast/support